Wednesday, November 11, 2009

DeAnne's Car Is Jinxed

I don't know what it is about DeAnne's car, but it seems that every year about this time it has some sort of electrical problem. I'm not sure how many batteries we've put in it, but it's been a few. Last year, she had a battery cable go bad and have to be replaced. It's been crazy and a little weird that it always seems to happen around this time of the year.

Well, last night it happened again. We got in her car to go to town and it wouldn't crank. Battery's dead or at least on it's way to being dead. It had enough juice to ding when I opened the door with the key in the ignition. I didn't feel like dealing with it last night, so now I'll have to jump it off and get the battery replaced this afternoon along with picking up the elliptical and then having Awana tonight at church. It's going to be a busy day. I guess I'm going to go get started.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: