Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Short Week

It's Tuesday, which means that the week is half over for me already. I'm taking off Friday, so tomorrow's my last day of work for the week.

So the holidays are upon us and here I am trying to loose some weight. That's never a good combination. Especially when you like eating as much as I do. I've been enjoying the elliptical. It's a lot more difficult than I thought it would be and I like that it's a smooth motion instead of pounding down on a treadmill.

On Sunday I beat Batman: Arkham Asylum on hard. So I've now done everything in the game that you can do. I'm sadly proud of myself. This is the first xbox game that I've earned every achievement for. I didn't get a prize or anything, but I guess the collector in me is coming through and saying "hey, you've completed this". I'm a geek, I know.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: