Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maybe This Will Post

I'm not sure what's going on, but our DSL connection has turned to mud the last couple of days. I guess I'm going to have to try and figure out what's going on.

So yesterday turned out to be an adventure.

DeAnne's car wouldn't jump off so I took the battery out and we took it up to Wal-Mart only to have it test out good. I'm hoping now that it's just something with a battery cable, but it's probably still going to mean getting it towed, so there's no telling what kind of expense we're looking at there.
In the midst of all the car craziness, the elliptical made it to the store and had to be picked up.

Once we got it home and in the house it took probably just under four hours for us to put it together. We got it done just in time to run and get something to eat and make it to church on time. After we got home, we both tried it out. I have to say, I've never been on an elliptical before and I never really thought they would be very effective. I was wrong. After about 5 minutes on the thing I was breathing heavy and my legs felt like I had been running for miles. Those 5 minutes were about all I could handle. It looks like I'll be working my way up to the 30 minute work-out thing.

So hopefully we can get DeAnne's car fixed today and we'll see how I do on the elliptical this afternoon.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: