Thursday, November 19, 2009

Counting Down

I didn't manage to get anything up yesterday and this one's going to be short.

I've adjusted enough to the time change and we've now got what time to leave the hotel narrowed down so I'm sleeping later and leaving myself a smaller window in which to get ready and eat. I wouldn't say that I'm catching up on sleep or anything, but it's getting better. The only thing about it is that we're leaving tomorrow and that's just going to wreck havoc on my system all over again.
The food continues to be good. I ate my first bison steak last night and it was great. It was at a place called Ted's Montana Grill. It's owned by Ted Turner. It was probably the best meal I've had the entire trip.

Anyway. I better get going. I've got about 20 minutes to get ready if I'm going to have enough time to get a waffle. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul
Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments: