Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Good and the Bad

There's both good and bad things about going on these work trips. For one bad one, I miss my wife. For another, changing time zones this close to the DST change will really mess with your head (hence why I'm writing this at like 4:45 central time).

There are a couple of good things though. It gets me out of the office for a week and I get to do something new for a little while. It's almost like a vacation you don't have to pay for. That's especially true for the food. So far we've have Guthrie's, Carrabbas, Willy's Mexacana and P. F. Changs. Willy's was interesting. It was kind of like a Subway for burritos (spelling?). It was a huge and it was good.

It also helps to have company with me. This time around the are three of us: me, Brian and Julie so we're having a pretty good time.

I better get going. I'll talk some about the class tomorrow (assuming I have the time to blog. I may sleep pretty good tonight considering what time I woke up this morning). Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

1 comment: