Friday, November 06, 2009

The Old Standbys

I don't have much to talk about so I'm going to fall back to my standbys: music and T.V.

The new Weezer album is awesome. That's about all that really needs to be said about it. I'm probably biased because A: I like Weezer. B: Butch Walker helped produce the album and I like Butch too.

I've got the new Wolfmother album but I haven't had a chance to really listen to it. A few of the songs have come up on my iPod but I would like to listen to the whole album before I pass judgment. The couple of songs I've heard have been good though.

FlashForward is still awesome. It's been steadily getting better. We're totally hooked on the show and I can't wait to see how the season ends.

I recorded V but haven't had a chance to watch it. People, meaning blogs on the internet that I've seen, are saying that it was good but maybe moved a little faster than it needed to. I guess I'll see for myself when I get a chance to watch it. DeAnne has no interest in it at all since it's about aliens.

We're still watching all our other shows too. Glee finally comes back next week after being interrupted by the World Series for two weeks. Heroes is still the girlfriend that was great when you first met her but when you really got to know her she turned out to be scary crazy but you just can't bring yourself to break up with her either because you don't want to hurt her feelings or because you're just scared too. And though I'm hesitant to admit it, The Vampire Diaries has got me hooked.

Have a good weekend and a good Friday.

--Paul

No comments: