Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to Somewhat Normal

MeMaw (my Grandmother) left Saturday to head back to Atlanta. It was good to see her and we had a good time visiting. We're going to be seeing her again in a few weeks when we head up to Atlanta for the Butch Walker show. We're really excited about the concert and it'll be nice to be able to visit with my Uncle and Aunt and cousins also.

Courtney and Edwin stayed with us Saturday night. We stayed up late talking and watching me stink it up on Mario Kart only for them to have to leave bright and early Sunday morning so they could be back in Mobile by 9:00 for church. It was a short visit, but as always, we had a blast with them and it has us looking forward to the beach this weekend even more.

We also watched Definitely, Maybe on Saturday. It was a chick flick, so I didn't care much about it to start with, but then it turned out to be a fairly boring movie, so that just made it worse. Totally skip-able.

This week is the annual E3 game conference. It should be interesting to see what news comes out of it. I expect more details to emerge on Rock Band 2, but other than that I can't imagine what the big 3 (Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo) could have planned. Hopefully it's something good. I don't know how much my inner geek can take though. I'm already about to explode from wanting one of those new iPhones. I have no need whatsoever for half the stuff that thing does, but the thing is just so incredible, I want one. I could probably settle for a iPod Touch since it's basically just the phone without the phone part but who knows if I'll ever get one.

Anyway, enough geeking out on you. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: