Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Lonely When You're Alone

I'm up a little earlier than usual this morning. I slept okay, I guess, but it's different without DeAnne here. From all I could tell while talking to her for a minute last night, she's having a great time. I don't know when she'll be back, but she said it'd probably be late. They're planning on hitting the beach again today and then leaving late this afternoon, so there's no telling when she'll finally make it home.

Adrienne had a make-up party or something last night, so Bryan came by and we went and wandered around Wal-Mart for a bit and then went down to check out Bro. Matt's new house. Matt and Becky were actually down there and we spent a good bit of time talking with them about the house. It's really coming along from what I could tell.

I also watched "Vantage Point" last night. It was pretty awesome. It's about a terrorist hit on the President but the story is told from several different "vantage points", through the eyes of different people around the events. Each time you see a different view, you get a little more information about what's going on so that by the end of the movie, you get the whole story and see how everything intertwined. It had a kind of "24" feel to it, so that's probably got a lot to do with why I liked it, but I really thought it was a good movie. It was very intense and it kept you guessing a bit. Definitely one to see.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: