Thursday, July 31, 2008

Next Time...

Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut. After talking about how oil had come down so much and all yesterday, the market went on a tear and oil closed up over $5 around $126 yesterday. It's already pulled back $1+ this morning, but with the market as volatile as it's been lately, that doesn't mean anything for how it's going to close this afternoon.

On to lighter matters. I hope you've all watched the trailer for the new Harry Potter movie. There's also a shared item on the right that has links to where you can download better quality versions. Book 6 was pretty short compared to the others (especially book 5), but it contains a lot of information, mostly dealing with how Tom Riddle became Voldemort. It has a much faster pace than book 5 and there are several major events, especially at the end of the book. It should be great seeing it on screen. It should be out in November.

For the first time in several weeks, I can't say that Thursday is my Friday. It's kind of disappointing actually. Such is the way things are, I guess. Have a good Thursday and I'll see you tomorrow.

--Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that trailer yesterday and really flipped out! I am so excited to see this movie...We definitley have to go with you and DeAnne, b/c I need my fellow book nerd with me!!!

DeAnne DuBose said...

You two are really nerdy!! Well, I guess me and my non-nerdy friend Bryan will go and just enjoy the movie since we haven't read the books. I do Love my two nerdy peeps!