Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Throwing My Weight Around

Looks like I'm going to have to get back on the diet. DeAnne's still doing good with it, I however have now gained back up to 183 after hitting a low of 175. Wii Fit is very disappointed with me. I think what hurts me the most is days like yesterday. I had my usual bowl of cereal at home before I left for work. Then Brian showed up with a box of doughnuts, so I had one of those. Then we get to lunch and Tracy has a chocolate pie with him for everyone to have dessert. Then finally, yesterday was the annual PowerSouth ice cream social, so we all went and had a bowl of ice cream. I was so done in by the time I got home yesterday that I ate a smaller than normal portion of dinner and didn't have anything sweet the entire evening. I've also been slacking on Wii Fit. I need to force myself into doing it at least 30 minutes every other day. I guess there's no time like the present to do something, so I guess I'm back on diet now.

I hope you have a hunger-satisfying Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: