Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Maybe I Did Cover It All

I was skimming back over yesterday's post and for the life of me, I can't remember what else there was that I wanted to talk about. I'll just say again that we had a great time. DeAnne's put up a slide show on her blog, so be sure to check that out.

I'm still reeling from "The Dark Knight". Every time I think about it I'm just blown away all over again. I'm hoping that I'll have a chance to see it again before it leaves the theaters.

DeAnne's leaving this morning to go back to the beach. She's going with her friend Stephanie. She's going to be gone tonight. They're supposed to come back tomorrow, but she couldn't resist going back to the beach, even if it was just for one night. So I'm on my own tonight. We've got a couple of movies from Netflix right now that DeAnne doesn't really care anything about watching so I may try and watch one of those. I've also got to make a decision about the grass. It's not bad, but that's because it hasn't rained since the last time I cut it. If I don't cut it and it rains, it's going to be a jungle, but I hate to cut it and it not rain because I don't want to stress my good grass. I'll just have to see how it goes this afternoon.

Anyway. I guess that's it for today. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: