Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Could Get Used To This

Once again, a Thursday is a Friday for me. I'm taking off tomorrow so that we can go ahead and head up to Atlanta. I'm really excited for the concert. I think DeAnne will be too once we get up there, but right now she's having a hard time leaving the beach behind. She made it home last night about 9:30. It was late, but they stayed on the beach as long as they could before they had to leave.

So I was pretty much on my own again last night. I went to church and watched "10,000 B.C.". I guess the movie was alright, but I wasn't real excited about it or anything. It's not bad, it's just not great either. It'll probably do well on TV one day when TNT gets it and runs it into the ground. I would wait till then to watch it.

That's about all there is. I'll be off tomorrow, so I'll see you all again on Monday with rants and raves about the Butch show. Till then.

--Paul

No comments: