Thursday, July 03, 2008

Friday on Thursday Makes Me Happy

Yesterday I talked about one of the main things I dislike about the summer. Well, one of the main things I love about summer is that we get three holidays spread out fairly evenly across the summer months. I think the 4th of July is my favorite, but that could have something to do with the fireworks.

We really don't have anything planned. We'll be in Kinston some, but other than that, we don't have any real plans. Kind of sad, but that's just the way it is, I guess.

Hmm...I'm kind of at a loss for what else to talk about today. I guess we'll just have to see what the long weekend brings and maybe I'll have a decent story for you on Monday. Have a safe and happy 4th and take a moment to remember what the holiday is really about and how blessed we are to live in the country we live in.

--Paul

No comments: