Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sorry About That

I want to start by apologizing for the horrible grammar in yesterday's post. When I got home yesterday, DeAnne mentioned that I had a few problems with my post. I read back over it and I'm honestly a little embarrassed by it. I'm going to leave it up though. It just shows how excited I was/still am about the Butch show.

So the Butch show was on Friday night. We got in late and slept fairly late the next morning, so it was decided that we would have a relatively early dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory. It was really fantastic. I've had the chance to eat there on a few of my trips for work and I've never had a bad meal there. They have a huge menu and the portions are enormous and then there's the cheesecake.

So after dinner, my uncle and aunt took us to see the laser show at Stone Mountain. It was pretty cool. I've been before, but it was probably 15 years ago, so I don't remember much about it other than going. DeAnne's never been to Stone Mountain, so it was a new experience for her. The show was good, but it would have been a lot better without the cloud that formed in front of the mountain right before the show started. It cleared up a few times and we were able to see. They also use some fireworks in the show and those were pretty cool.

So that was our weekend in Atlanta. It's been a great summer. After two years in a row of having surgeries, we've done the best we can to make up for lost time this summer and I think it's worked out for us. I know I've enjoyed it. Be sure to check DeAnne's blog for slideshows of this past weekend. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: