Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just Give Me Two Sentences

I'm finished talking about games and E3. After the Guitar Hero 4 announcements yesterday that I emailed in, I haven't really seen anything else. I was also informed that I had "geeked out" a little hard on the blog and needed to move on.

So. It's another one of those "Friday on Thursday" situations for me. We're leaving this afternoon for Gulf Shores. We're really excited about going. I'm taking off at lunch, so we should get there around 3:00. Courtney and Edwin won't be able to get there until later in the evening, so we're going to hit the beach for a little while and check everything out so that when they do arrive, we've got a game plan. I'm pretty sure the plan is going to mostly be "go to the beach, come back and eat, go to the beach" though, but who knows.

Of course, being gone, there won't be a blog tomorrow. That brings up another note. Yesterday during the E3 frenzy I passed the 150 post mark for the blog. I guess that really doesn't mean much, it's just the comic book collector coming out in me, thinking it's something special. Onward to 200!

Have a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: