Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to Reality, One More Time

Well, we made it back from Destin. We had a great time. The beach was awesome. It was a little cloudy, but for the most part it was nice. It was a little cool early yesterday afternoon, but other than that, it was great. They had a purple flag out for jelly fish the entire time we were there, but we never saw a single one. The only thing bad about the entire trip was the bed. We had to sleep on a sleeper-sofa and it was pretty rough. Other than that though, we had a great time and we really appreciate Dad and Sherry inviting us to go.

So it's back to work on a Wednesday, which is really weird, but it is what it is. I'm going to have to try and catch up on all the news and everything this evening. Dad had a laptop with him, but we didn't spend much time in the room or bothering with the internet. I kept an I on my email and myspace and skimmed the news, but I still feel behind a couple of days.

I know this is short, but I'm running late this morning. I'm not really running on full steam and it's put me behind. I'll try not to fall asleep in the shower tomorrow. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: