Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday So Soon?

The week really flies by when you only work 3 days. If only we could move to a 3 day work week. Or even four 8's, now that would be nice.

I haven't talked about music in a while because I haven't gotten any new music in a while. That's recently changed though. I got the new Coldplay album, Viva La Vida, and it's great. I don't think it's any great secret that I've always loved Coldplay and I think this may be one of their best albums to date. I don't know if I love it more than "A Rush of Blood to the Head", but it's great. It's definitely their most ambitious work, and I mean that as a compliment. They take several risks, musically, and they all pay off. It's a great album and you should absolutley go get it.

I also got the new Augustana cd. They had a minor hit on their first album with the song "Boston". This cd shows growth and is very good. If you've never heard their first cd "All the Stars and Boulevards", you should get it and their new cd "Can't Love, Can't Hurt".

I hope you all have a good weekend. It looks like it's going to be a wet one for us with the leftovers of Fay moving in. See you on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: