Friday, August 29, 2008

Rock You Like a Hurricane

Friday has come at last and for a 3-day weekend, no less. Well, a 3-day weekend for everyone except me, depending on what Gustav does. Assuming the 5 day track doesn't see any dramatic shift to the east, then everything should be fine, but we all know how accurate the 5 day track is. They never know what it's going to do that far out.

The hurricane season sure has picked up all of a sudden. Gustav is working his way towards the States, and now we have Hanna doing some kind of crazy thing heading northeast and then turning to the south towards the Bahamas. Who knows where she'll end up.

I didn't get to watch any football last night. I cut the grass when I got home because I wanted to avoid having to do it Saturday morning. By the time I finished up, got a shower and ate some dinner, it was after 7:00 and I was pretty tired. I'm sure I'll make up for it this weekend though.

I hope you all have a great Labor Day. Since Monday is a holiday, I'll be taking the day off from blogging also. If something changes with the Gustav though, I may post anyway. Who knows.

Have a good Friday.

--Paul

No comments: