Thursday, August 14, 2008

Long Weekend Coming

We're getting close to the weekend once again and it's going to be another long one for DeAnne and I. Dad has invited us to go down to the beach with him and Sherry for a day or two. They're leaving on Sunday and we're going to go down Monday and come back on Tuesday.

I'm beginning to think that all of the trips to the beach that we've made this summer have really gone to DeAnne's head. She's been watching every show on Travel Channel that has anything to do with a beach. She's been talking about wanting to go on day trips. This may not seem odd to you, but before this summer she would talk about how she hated day trips because you had to ride back home with sand in your shorts. She also keeps talking about "just one more trip" to the beach before the summer's over.

So I'm taking off Monday and Tuesday so no blog post those days. Yesterday's post was actually post #175 in total since starting this blog and post #130 for the year. I've kept up with this a lot longer than I really thought I would when I started. I've strugled to find something to say at times and I've probably been pretty boring at other times, but I guess if you're still reading, then it couldn't have been too bad. If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see me talk about in the future, or if you don't want me to change a thing, leave a comment and let me know. I'm all for trying to make the blog better. At any rate, thanks for reading the last 175 (well, 176 counting this one) posts and I hope you'll stick around for the next 175.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Every week is a weekend deary! I don't have a job... and it really sucks!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I'm excited about our last beach trip for the summer and sad all at the same time b/c it gets my mind off the fact that I don't have a job! Oh, don't change a thing about they way u blog! I love it, It gives me something to do for about 5 min. a day!