Wednesday, August 06, 2008

It Took A While

Well, it took me a while, but I finally beat Super Mario Galaxy. I've had the game since Christmas. It just seemed like there was always something else dragging my attention away. First it was Rock Band and then GTA: IV came out. Then I played through Guitar Hero II on the xbox. It was just always something. But that's okay because now I've beat it and I can move on.

It was a really good game. I don't mean to make it sound like it wasn't just because I would leave it for something else. It was one of the more unique games I've played in a while and should be a must-have for anybody with a Wii, especially if you have children. I've been playing Mario games nearly my entire life and I hope that they're still this good when I have children so that they can enjoy Mario as much as I have.

I saw an article yesterday that seemed to confirm that Rock Band 2 would be out on September 14. I had heard that date already (thanks Edwin!), but it now seems to be final. I guess I've got until then to get through No More Heroes.

It's Wednesday! Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: