Friday, August 08, 2008

It's The Weekend!...

...well, almost. It is Friday though, so that helps. We don't have any big plans this weekend. I know I said that last week and we ended up at the lake, but that wasn't really planned, so it doesn't count. I'll be cutting grass tomorrow. I don't know if I can stand the anticipation (that's sarcasm folks). Other than that though, we've got nothing.

I didn't have a chance to play any video games yesterday. DeAnne decided that she wanted to play a game of dominoes. We ended up playing for about 2 hours. She beat me pretty bad, too. I was working on a comeback at the end, but I was already too far in the hole. There was no coming back.

I'm really at a bit of a loss as to what to talk about today. I guess I'm just going to wrap it up and say see you on Monday. Have a good weekend.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

The fianl score Paul 555 and DeAnne 333! How we ended up with those odd numbers is amazing!