Monday, August 11, 2008

So Sleepy

I'm running a little late this morning so this is probably going to be short. We had a rough night last night and I can't get going this morning. We cut Emma's toe nails last night and it's always an adventure when we do. I didn't get to bed until late. Then, at some point this morning, Emma decided that she was going to give herself a bath or something and started smacking her mouth and making all kinds of noise. DeAnne tried to give her something to drink, but she wouldn't take it. It finally got to the point where DeAnne took her and put her in her bed in the utility room for the rest of the night. Somewhere in the middle of all of this, the cat decided that he wanted to go outside and let us know by getting in the window and playing with the blinds until one of us got out of bed and put him out. So the animals caused a little havoc last night and now I'm dragging this morning.

We had a good weekend though. We did the usual hanging out on Friday night, playing dominoes. The on Saturday, I got up and cut the grass as planned. Then, DeAnne's twin niece and nephew were having a birthday party, so we were going over to Kinston for dinner. We've been having a couple of plumbing issues, so we came up with a plan to get everything fixed and decided to go on over to Enterprise while we were heading towards Kinston and hit Lowe's. Since we were going to Enterprise, I decided to take a couple of games to trade in and see about pre-ordering Rock Band 2. I took four games with me and ended up only paying $10 for Rock Band 2. On the way back, we hit the birthday party and then came home.

Saturday night was spent preparing for Sunday, which I'll tell you about tomorrow because I'm going to be late if I tell you now. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: