Wednesday, December 10, 2008

250

This is post #250 for this blog. It's also post #204 for the year. I've talked about numbers and all in the past, so I won't go into all that again, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

We finally caught up with Heroes last night. We haven't watched it since our receiver went out. We were 5 episodes back. We watched 2 of them on Monday night and then finished them up last night. The quality of the first season just hasn't been there the past two years and I'm really disappointed. I've read on the internet that after the beginning of the year they're supposed to start a new storyline that is more focused and less convoluted. I just hope that's true. I think their main problem is they have too many people who can wind up with the abilities of other characters and they rely too heavily on time travel. I'm waiting to see what happens after the first of the year, but I have to say, I haven't missed the show much in the 5 weeks we didn't watch it. Maybe they can get my attention again and get back to the great shows they were having in the first season.

So by catching up on Heroes, we've finally caught up on everything that we missed when the receiver died. The only thing I haven't watched that I've recorded since then is the 24: Redemption movie that came on a couple of weeks ago. Dad missed it and Bryan wanted to watch it with me also, so I've been waiting for a chance to watch it with one or the both of them. We've got until the middle of January before the show starts, so I guess there's no rush, but I'm still anxious to watch it.

No blog tomorrow. Pray for us that everything goes well tomorrow at the doctor. Have a good Wednesday and Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: