Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Not The News We Were Hoping For

DeAnne's labs yesterday didn't go well. The gestational sack has grown some more but there was still nothing to be seen inside of it. Then yesterday afternoon we got her blood work results and her hormone levels have dropped. So it's not the news that we were hoping to get, but I'm thankful that the Lord has answered our prayers in that this trial is close to coming to an end. It's been hard and neither of us are looking forward to starting over, but we know that God is with us and we know that when the time is right, we'll have a baby.

I know it's short, but I just don't have it in me to say anything else today. Keep us in your prayers and have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry i hope everything works out great for you two. We will definately have you in our prayers!

DeAnne DuBose said...

I love you!!