Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tis the Tuesday Before Christmas

...and I still have to work.

Okay, so maybe that's getting a little old the second time around.

Anyway.

DeAnne always kills me at Christmas. First, she can't stand anything to be a surprise. If she knows it's getting close to time for a present holiday, she'll try her best to find out what she's getting. She hasn't been bad about it this year, mainly because she knows we can't afford much of anything, but she also knows everything that everyone in her family is getting her. Second, if there is a present under the tree with her name on it, she can't stand to not open it, even if it's 4 days till Christmas. Take for example, yesterday afternoon. Her present from her sister arrived in the mail and after being home about 30 minutes with it sitting on the tree, she decided to go ahead and open it as her "one present to open today". It's slightly annoying, but it's also pretty cute and even a little funny to watch her around the holidays. I can only imagine what she was like as a child.

So this it for me until Friday. I hope you all have a blessed and merry Christmas. Be safe if you're traveling and I'll see you all back on Friday.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

2 comments:

DeAnne DuBose said...

As a child I opened all my gifts carefully and then using the same paper they were originally wrapped in I rewrapped them and placed them right back in the same spot I found them in! I was a sneaky little thing! LOL But you know this already and that is way you keep my gift or gifts at your office! Love you big bunches!

DeAnne DuBose said...

typo "why" not "way"...sorry for the grammar error! hehe