Monday, December 22, 2008

Tis the Monday Before Christmas...

...and I have to work.

A lot more depressing than the original story, huh? I've got to work today and tomorrow. We've got Christmas Eve and Christmas day off and then I'll be back at work on Friday and I imagine I'll be about the only one there. Oh well. I'll be blogging each day except for Wednesday and Thursday.

We had Christmas with my Mom and that side of the family on Saturday. We drove up to Tallassee and ate lunch and exchanged presents. We had a good time and got some good gifts. My Mom gave me a collectors set of the first 5 seasons of 24 that had a behind the scenes book and a t-shirt with it. Awesome. We each got a memory foam pillow. Awesome. And we got a lot of other cool little things. Awesome. It was great to see everyone. We haven't been up to Tallassee since around my birthday/Mother's day so it was good to talk with everybody and catch up.

I have to say, the Blackberry is pretty cool despite the fact that I'm toting work around with me. There's a gmail client for Blackberry, so I'm able to get my gmail on it also. There's actually a good bit of software available on the internet for it. Google makes some of the best ones that I've tried, but there's a lot of cool stuff out there. I'm still figuring some things out, but overall, the geek in me has taken over and now I'm pretty excited about having one. I guess that might change once we get the alert system fully implemented, but for now I'm geeking out over it.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: