Monday, December 29, 2008

The Weekend Is Done

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday we went down to Graceville and swapped out some pants that DeAnne had bought me that were too small and then we headed up to Dothan to exchange some stuff that DeAnne had got for Christmas. We stopped by Lowes and used a couple of gift cards to buy a new light fixture for our bathroom. DeAnne did a little shopping with her Christmas cash. She got a new pair of jeans, a new pair of shoes and a new pair of dress pants and some new sunglasses. It was a good trip. Shopping always wears me out and I don't really enjoy it, but DeAnne and I always seem to have a good time on road trips.

Yesterday we just went to church and hung around the house. I was a bit frustrated yesterday as nothing seemed to go right. I tried to put up our new light only to find that the screws in that came with it aren't going to work with the way I have to mount it. Now I've got to try and find some at a hardware store that will work. On top of that, our internet connection has been acting up again. I first noticed it about a week or two ago. I was having trouble staying connected with playing games online with Edwin. I thought maybe it was just a temporary thing, but it reared it's head again yesterday. I called CenturyTel and they're sending someone to look at it today. Hopefully they'll figure out what's going on.

So that's about it. I'm going to be working all week except for Thursday so no major plans for the New Year's. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: