Friday, December 05, 2008

Sweet Friday

One downside to all the driving back and forth to Mobile over the past couple of months has been that I've had to take a lot of time off from work. I could probably count on one hand the number of full 40 hour work weeks I've had in the past two months. That may sound great to some, but when you do finally work a full week, it makes it seem like it last forever. I'm taking off Monday to go back down there again so that's just going to make the week before Christmas really long. Also, there won't be a blog Monday, due to going to Mobile.

DeAnne hasn't really been showing too many signs of being pregnant yet. Her eating habits are starting to get a little weird, but the biggest thing is that she's been extremely tired all week this week. I don't know if it's that she's not sleeping well or what but I'm hoping she can catch up a little today. She's not been called to work yet, so maybe she'll have a day to rest.

It would also give her a chance to take the cat to the vet. We found an abscess on his head yesterday and it's needs to be checked out. He slept a good bit yesterday and didn't seem to want to go outside which is pretty unusual for him. Hopefully it's nothing major.

Have a good weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday with a baby update.

--Paul

No comments: