Wednesday, December 03, 2008

After Yesterday...

After yesterday's big announcement, I'm not really sure what to talk about today. You'll have to forgive me if I fall back on baby talk.

To a certain extent our lives for the past two months have been consumed with doctors visits and driving to Mobile and waiting. I guess the chaos is just getting started, but it's still kind of strange. Most people who get pregnant would at this point probably still not know they were pregnant. We've known for since week 2. In a lot of ways it's going to be pretty cool. By the time week 12 rolls around we should have about 9 or 10 ultrasound images that show the weekly progression of the baby. I imagine that that's something most people don't get and it should make for some cool stories down the road. Talk about embarrassing your kids with baby pictures.

"Here he is at 3 weeks in the womb. Isn't he cutest little spot you've ever seen? Oh, and here he is at 4 weeks. He's really starting to get to be a big boy here." It makes me smile just thinking about it. This is going to be so much fun.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!