Friday, April 24, 2009

All By Myself

We've made it to Friday once again.

DeAnne's leaving this afternoon for a women's conference in Pensacola. She'll be back tomorrow night, but it means that I'll be on my own for tonight and tomorrow. Right now, the only plan I have is to cut the grass this afternoon. I always dread yard work, so I'm hoping I can just go ahead and get it out of the way and be done with it. Also, it'll free up Saturday for doing nothing.

I started on New Moon (Twilight book 2) last night, so I've got that to read if nothing else. I'm also hoping to finish up playing Prince of Persia. I've had it for a while now and we're going to be going back to Mobile next weekend, so that's going to be the perfect chance to take it back to Don. I think I'm about two-thirds of the way through, so it shouldn't take me long to finish it up.

The only other thing going on is high attendance day at church on Sunday. Our goal is 210 in Sunday School. Last week, the crowd was pretty slim, but it was the end of spring break also, so I'm thinking we shouldn't have any problem with 210.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: