Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So, Easter

No storms this morning, so I guess I can get back to my regular posts.

We had a good Easter weekend. Friday night was laid back. We ate dinner and then went over to Bryan and Adrienne's and watched Twilight. DeAnne saw it in theaters with Courtney, but she's recently become obsessed with the books and wanted to see it again. I thought it was alright, but after having read the book, DeAnne said it left a good bit of stuff out. That always happens with book movies though. As long as the Lord of the Rings movies were, they still left stuff out.

Saturday we had Easter with DeAnne's family in Kinston. It was nice. We ate ourselves silly and just hung out with the family. Nothing major, but it's always nice just to hang out and chit chat.

Sunday we drove up to Tallassee and had Easter with my Mom's family. The Nerf guns were out and we ended up having a full blown Nerf war. Those little darts can hurt at close range. We also took a good number of pictures. Once my Aunt Kathy gets them to us, I'm sure DeAnne will post them all.

So all in all, we had a really good weekend. It was fairly busy, but that's alright. We don't have plans for the rest of the month, so one busy weekend is fine. I hope you all had a good Easter also.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: