Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Explanation

I titled yesterday's post "A Little Tired" and then proceeded to tell you all about how laid back and easy the weekend was. After looking back over the post, I realized this didn't make much sense, but I didn't have time yesterday to explain it.

The weekend was easy going and laid back, but I was tired because I didn't get a whole lot of sleep. I never sleep well when DeAnne's gone. Friday night was no exception, so it made for a restless night Friday. I also stayed up a little later than I should have reading, so that didn't help any either. Saturday night, DeAnne was home, but we stayed up a little later talking about her trip. Then, around 4:00 (AM), worked called. I got back in bed around 4:30 and then, since the problem was something I had to call another department to get fixed, I got called again around 6:00, being told that the problem was fixed. So Saturday night was also pretty restless. Sunday night, I didn't get woke up any and slept like a rock, but church ran late and we were late eating, so we were also late getting in bed again.

So that is why I was "A Little Tired" yesterday even though I never took the time to explain what I meant by the title.

So how's a post that does nothing but explain the previous post? It'll have to do I'm afraid. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: