Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Miscellany

Wednesday already? The week sure does seem to be flying by.

Well no sooner than I talk about how great facebook is and that it pulls all my various things into one place, than: twitter updates stop updating my facebook status (working now), I find there's a problem with my blog feed address that I gave facebook and it won't import my blog posts (fixed now), and my shared google reader items won't import either (still not working). So maybe facebook isn't the answer after all...or maybe I just caught it on a bad day. Who knows.

The rain has begun and it doesn't look like it's going to stop any time soon. I think we can officially call an end to the draught. Or at least the pond in my back yard leads me to believe we can call an end to it. The sad thing is that all this rain just means that the grass is going to need cutting again Saturday.

There's not a lot going on otherwise. I'm working extra hours this week to make up for one of the days I was sick. I'm blessed that I work for a company and a boss that will allow that kind of thing. Anyway, I guess I'm off to get the day started. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: