Friday, April 03, 2009

What Do You Know

We made it to Friday already. The week has gone by pretty quickly for me. Hopefully your week has been the same.

Not a lot to talk about today. I'm enjoying facebook. I've seen where it can get noisy like myspace, but for the most part, it seems people tend to stay away from that kind of stuff. Either way, I think I'm going to do away with my myspace page. I haven't logged in to it since I started facebook.

I've mentioned slacker radio in the past and I wanted to mention that I'm still using it on occasion. I've also started using another internet radio site that is slightly more popular called pandora. You tell pandora an artist or song that you like and they build a radio station for you based off of similar bands or songs to the first one you told it you liked. You can then go into the station settings and add other bands or songs as "seeds". There's also a social side to pandora in that you can share the radio stations that you create with others. It also integrates with facebook (are you surprised). For instance, you can listen to the first station I created here. So pandora's pretty neat. It also has a client for blackberries and for the iPhone.

That's all I've got for today. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: