Tuesday, April 07, 2009

All I Want To Do Is Play

Both Sunday and last night, I can't tell you how much time I wasted trying to play an online match in Gears of War 2. Edwin and I try to get together all along and play online. The last two days though, the match-making has been terrible. I don't know what's wrong with the system, but it's like we can never find enough people to play against. I'm incredibly frustrated with the whole ordeal. What makes it worse is the fact that we were able to get 3 or 4 matches in quick succession with no problems on Saturday. I don't know what changed between Saturday and Sunday, but it went downhill fast.

DeAnne's begun reading the Twilight series. She finished the first book last night. From what she's told me, I don't think that I have any interest in reading them myself. I told her I would be up for watching the movie though. She went and saw it in theaters with Courtney but said she would like to see it again now that she's read the book. DeAnne's actually been on a tear lately with the reading. She's read I don't know how many books in the past month or two. I'm actually really proud of her. I've always been the one to read and she's never been that interested in it. I'm hoping she'll keep it up.

That's about it for today. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: