Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here Comes The Weekend

We're down to the home stretch for the weekend. It should be a good one too. We're making a run down to Mobile. Courtney and Edwin aren't our only friends down there now though. Hopefully, we'll be able to see Josh and Lyndsey also.

I know I've been talking a lot about Twilight lately, but it's because I can't stop. I haven't been this addicted to a book since I read the Harry Potter series. I have to say, I still think Harry Potter was better, but Twilight is pretty close. I'm not even really sure what has me so drawn in either. They're very obviously geared towards teenagers and even more so toward teenage girls. At the same time though, there's enough there to keep guys interested. I found an interesting site on the internet the other day: Twilight Guy. The guy is a 20 year old college student who is looking to be an author. He got interested in the hype around the Twilight series and now he's blogging his way through each book. Maybe he can do a better job explaining the draw than I can.

I'm running a little late this morning, so that's going to have to be it. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: