Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Of Those Days

It's one of those days where I don't really have much to talk about. Expect some pretty random stuff coming up.

While I love that the days are getting longer, One downside is that they get longer on both sides. It's getting bright enough at 5:45 to wake me up. I've always been an early riser and once I'm up there's no real getting back to sleep, but that doesn't mean I don't miss those last 15 minutes in the morning. I'll adjust eventually, but for now, it's a pain.

A day after talking about it, I finished Twilight last night. DeAnne kept telling me how the book ended differently than the movie did, but I don't see the difference. It was a good book and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of them, but I'm no where near the level of loving it that DeAnne's at.

Ah...music. Something I haven't talked about in a while. Funny though, it also leads back to Twilight. The soundtrack for the movie is one of the better soundtracks I've ever heard. I would suggest picking it up. There's a couple of bands I'm late to the party on, but I'm enjoying the newest albums from O.A.R. and Kings of Leon. Also, I finally got the new Metallica album and I'm glad to see them swinging back more towards a classic Metallica sound. St. Anger was horrible. Death Magnetic is much better.

Three fairly random paragraphs. Enough to get you through the day and make it to Friday? Maybe so. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: