Thursday, April 16, 2009

Almost There

It's hard to believe that we're almost back around to the weekend again. Yesterday was a bit of a long day for me, but otherwise, the week has been moving pretty fast.

As I'm sure you can tell from yesterday's two extra posts, I'm pretty excited about both the new Wolverine game and the new Batman game. If you haven't watched the videos below, go ahead and watch them. They're pretty awesome. The Wolverine/Gambit battle looks sweet, riding around on the Blob crashing stuff looks sweet and jumping out of helicopters and flying on top of sentinels looks sweet. Overall, I'd say Wolverine looks to be pretty sweet.

The Batman game though. After the first video I posted a week or two ago, I was sold. Now with the new video, I'm completely in love. The graphics look amazing and just everything I've seen and read about the game makes me excited to play it. Also, I've never bought a special edition of a game before in my life, but this may be the game to start with. The special edition comes with a real batarang. Check it out.

Anyway, so I've probably geeked out on you enough to last a while. Sorry about that, but I'm a little on the excited side about these two. Have a good Thursday and I promise, no game talk tomorrow.

--Paul

No comments: