Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Comes Faster...

...when you only work three days a week. Seriously, here's an idea to make Americans healthier: Mandate a 4 day work week. How about that? Think we can get that going Congress? Probably not since it doesn't cost the government at least a billion dollars to do. Oh well.

The iPod lives! I got it working yesterday and got all my apps back on it and configured, but I didn't have time to get any music on it. DeAnne's nano was also acting up yesterday and I had to work on it some. I think it's fine, but she's been after me to put some new music on it, so while I had it in the house, I completely reloaded it. Trying to find 8 GB of music that DeAnne likes that she hasn't already had on her iPod for 6 months is pretty tough.

I guess I'll be listening to Pandora again today. It was pretty good yesterday. I haven't listened to Slacker in a while though, so maybe I should swap over to that. I've also been wanting to check out Last.fm. Last.fm is going to be integrated into the xbox later this year and I want to see what it's like before then so I can get a feel for if it's going to be useful or not.

No big plans for the weekend. I think we're just going to hang around the house and take it easy. We do have some bushes that need to be trimmed, so we might make an attempt at that but I wouldn't bet on it.

Have a good Friday.

--Paul

No comments: