Friday, September 25, 2009

I've Got Nothing

Seriously, I've been sitting at the computer for 5 or 10 minutes now trying to think of something, but there's nothing. I guess we'll go random stream of consciousness today.

DeAnne's car seems to be a reptile attractor. She went to leave the house yesterday afternoon and there was a lizard sitting on her door handle. Fortunately, this time it really was a lizard and not a snake. She still called me freaking out though.

DeAnne's Mom's birthday was Wednesday and we had a get-together for her last night. It was nice and we had a good time and the cake was pretty awesome, so good times all around.

Flipping back to music: I've never really listened to Muse before so the other day when I saw they had a new album out, I figured I'd try it out and see what it was like. After having listened to it, I'm not sure if I like them or not. I think it's one of those albums that's great but it takes listening to it a few times before you really start to get it.

Hey! It's Friday! Hope you have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: