Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut...

...and sometimes you write like one. When I got home yesterday, DeAnne informed me that the last paragraph of yesterday's blog was a doozy. This is how it was supposed to read:

I've got a tough rest of the week at work. We have a vendor coming in to do some training on some new software and it's going to mean extra hours and mind-numbing meetings. Hopefully it all goes well.


So now that that's straight. I was a work late yesterday but things are going well. If the rest of the week continues on like yesterday, then we should be in good shape. I was brain-dead when I got home, but I'm feeling better this morning.

Biggest Loser started last night. DeAnne got interested in it last season and has been watching it ever since. I like the show but it makes me feel guilty for ever extra pound I'm carrying. I'm not 100 pounds over weight or anything but I could stand to shed a few. The show just makes me feel like I need to get off my lazy end and do something about it instead of watching other people get off their ends and do something about it.

It's short but I need to be going. I've got several things to do before the meetings start again and I haven't got a chance unless I go on. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: