Friday, September 04, 2009

War Eagle!!!

This should be a most excellent weekend.

One: It's my Dad's birthday today, so Happy Birthday Dad! My Grandmother is in town and we'll be going out to eat tonight.

Two: Tomorrow is the first full Saturday of college football. I didn't watch the Troy game last night but I saw the score and it looks like they got their eyes beat out. Hopefully Auburn fairs better tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to seeing what the new coaches pull out of the hat and how the team looks under all new management.

Three: We'll be watching the Auburn game with Courtney and Edwin. They've invited us down for the long weekend and we were more than happy to take them up on the offer. We always have a great time in Mobile and I'm sure this trip will be no different.

So that's the plan. I'm sure everyone else is just as excited for the long weekend as I am so let's go get it started. Have a good Friday, a good weekend and I'll see you back on Tuesday.

--Paul

1 comment:

Thoughts of Blue said...

i can't wait for you guys to get here! we will have a fun weekend. hopefully you guys will come down earlier on saturday so dee and i can go shopping? please?!!!!!!!!

see you soon :)