Monday, May 04, 2009

Another Great Weekend

We had a great time in Mobile this past weekend. We fit in a bunch of stuff. We ate lunch with Lyndsay but didn't get to see Josh. We hit the flea market and that was just as interesting as I ever imagined it would be. We played Harry Potter Clue with Don and Laura and that was a blast and we saw Wolverine. The girls went shopping and we ate a couple of times with Harry and Heather. And to top it off, I was also able to squeeze in a good bit of reading.

Wolverine was pretty good. I think that I had hyped it up in my mind so much that it was a little bit of a letdown. They also took a good number of liberties with the characters and while I understand why they did, it still kind of bugs you when it's different than what you've read. Overall though, it was a good action movie and was fun to watch.

I've never played Clue before, so it was a totally new experience for me, but it was pretty fun. Edwin and Courtney won, but it was close. They guessed at the place and got it right. DeAnne and I had the person and thing but we weren't sure enough to make the guess on the place. So probably not bad considering DeAnne hasn't played in forever and I've never played the game before in my life.

I'm out of time, so there may be a few more Mobile-related things to talk about tomorrow. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: