Wednesday, April 09, 2008

DeJa Vu All Over Again

Well, I didn't get the grass finished yesterday which means the chore continues this afternoon. I got the front cut, so today I've got to cut the back and do the weed-eating. Really, I shouldn't have to be out there for too long.

Last night was another incredible night at Revival. It's just amazing how powerful and moving it's been. You can really tell that something special is happening. Tonight's the last night of Revival services, but I think (and hope and pray) that this spirit continues for a long, long time.

American Idol was a stinker last night. I don't know that I really liked any of them except maybe the Aussie, and he went first. I think it's great that they're doing the charity thing and trying to "give back", but that doesn't mean the contestants have to pick such hum-drum songs does it? I mean come on. Inspired was the last thing I was last night watching that show. Bottom three should be country girl, diva girl and anybody else. They were all pretty bad in my book.

--Paul

No comments: