Thursday, April 17, 2008

Junkin'

I don't have anything specific to talk about today, so I'm just going to ramble.

The country girl finally got kicked off American Idol. She had gotten better the last couple of weeks, but I still didn't like her and she definitely wasn't the strongest singer left, so I think it was the right time for her to go.

I and another guy, Josh, have been asked to play guitar for services on Sunday nights at church. We practiced for about an hour yesterday afternoon. I'm a bit nervous to be honest. It's been 6 or 7 years since Small Town Oddities called it quits, so I haven't played in front of anyone in a long, long time. The songs are fairly easy though, so everything should go fine. It'll be interesting though, that's for sure.

DeAnne's trying her best to get sick (sarcasm). The return to cold weather all of a sudden has done a number on her sinuses. Hopefully she can beat it back before it gets bad.

It's hard to believe that it's Thursday already. Having Monday off has really made the week fly by. Too bad we can't have a three day weekend every week.

--Paul

No comments: