Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Grand Theft Time

We rode over to Enterprise last night and picked up GTA: IV and Mario Kart: Wii. We had a good time. Bryan had traded in some games after hearing my success story so he and Adrienne went with us. We had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and then went and picked up the games.

We didn't get back home until about 9:00 but of course we fired up GTA and drove around for a bit. DeAnne played for a little while and once she had caused enough mayhem she handed over the controller and I started my game. I played through about three missions and so far it seems like a souped-up version of the old GTAs. It's definitely pretty and it has some very cool features in it, but I'm hoping that after the intro missions I'll start really being blown away.

I haven't had a chance to mess with Mario Kart yet. I'm not going to let it gather dust though. Hopefully I'll get it fired up tonight or tomorrow.

Since we were in Enterprise and didn't get back til late, I didn't get to see American Idol. We have it DVR'd, but I don't know if I'm that worried about seeing "Neil Diamond Night".

It's Wednesday already. Yay!

--Paul

No comments: