Friday, April 18, 2008

More Randomness

Still nothing major going on to talk about. Of course, that could be a good thing. Who knows? Either way, it means that you're going to be treated to more random thoughts today.

I got back to playing Super Mario Galaxy last night. I think I'm about 1/4 of the way through. At the end of each level you get a star. I've got 24 stars now and I know that there's 120 total in the game, but I've heard that you only need 60 to be able to beat the game. I'm guess that if I keep going like I am, then I'll finish with more than 60, but I know I'm missing one or two hidden stars in each stage. I would like to be able to finish the game by the time GTA: IV comes out in a couple of weeks, but I don't know if I'll make it. It's a really good game and I don't want to rush through it just to be able to say I beat it.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Butch Walker has a new live album and dvd out called Leavin' the Game on Luckie Street. You can actually download the album for free from his website or you can get it for less than $10 on amazon or itunes. Every time he puts something out, it just blows me away. I'd give anything to see him live, but it seems like Atlanta's as close as he ever gets to us and it's always on a Tuesday or something like that when we can't go. He's also a part of 1969 which just put out their album. I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm sure it's good too.

We're getting to go on vacation in June. We watched a Rainbow vacuum demo last summer and they gave us a 3 day vacation for watching it. We're going to Daytona the weekend after our anniversary. It's a long way to drive for just 3 days, but it was the closest beach site that they had. It'll be nice though to get away for a little while. We're not going to be able to afford to do much this summer and we haven't been on a vacation since we went to Utah a little over a year ago and I don't think we've been to the beach since our honeymoon. Two surgeries in two years kind of puts the hurt on your summer plans. We're pretty excited to say the least.

It's Friday once again, so I hope you all have a good weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: