Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Hard At It

Still going full force today. I can't remember having a week this busy in a while but it's still been a good one.

Revival was incredible last night. The men's fish fry was great. The food was really good and Bro. Terry really hit home for me with his message. Then regular service was even better. I don't know the exact number of people we've seen get saved, but it's been a lot, and we've only had three services.

So Revival continues tonight. I'm going to have to come home and get straight on the lawn mower. Hopefully I can get the entire yard cut tonight, but I may just have to settle for the front half and do the back tomorrow. Then the plan in to get the last flower bed done on Thursday. Then the yard should be in good shape for us to be gone this weekend.

I know it's short, but that's all I've got today. Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: