Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sharing Is Fun

I wanted to talk about the new shared items I put up yesterday.

The cat5 wedding rings are just about as geek awesome as you can get. They were just to cool not to put up.

Rock Band released their first full album yesterday. I don't care that much about Judas Priest though. I'll probably get "You Got Another Thing Coming" and leave the rest.

Also, in case you didn't turn on your TV or surf the internet at all yesterday, it was Earth Day yesterday. CNet had a series of pictures released by NASA that I thought were pretty awesome. I think that most every media outlet on the face of the earth was pushing the "green" thing yesterday. I know that saving the planet is important and all, but I mean, come on. Enough is enough. Maybe one day all the hippies can elect Al Gore their president and start a colony on another planet. Then the rest of us can go back to living our lives without someone trying to make us feel guilty for walking around.

Sorry, I got off on a bit of tangent there at the end. Anyway.

I just checked and Hillary won Pennsylvania last night. I'm glad. The longer those two fight it out with each other, the better off the Republicans are. If they can make it to the DNC without a nominee, then there's no telling what kind of ugliness we'll see. Hopefully, they'll do enough damage to each other so that once there's only one of them left, McCain won't have to do much to win.

Enough of that. I better quit before I get myself into too much trouble. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: