Thursday, April 03, 2008

Nothing Really New

For the first time in a while, I really don't know what to talk about this morning. Nothing new really happened yesterday and there's not anything coming up this weekend out of the ordinary. Wait, I got it now.

While watching American Idol Tuesday night we saw the ads for the season finale of "Moment of Truth", the show where they ask people really personal questions and see just what they'll admit to to get money. We've never watched it, but they showed the preview so much that we decided to record it last night. We watched it when we got home from church and I think it has to be about one of the worst shows I've ever seen in my life. I don't even know what else to say about it other than it was terrible. I know I don't care about ever watching it again, that's for sure.

The one good thing about watching Moment of Truth was that it allowed us to record American Idol so that by the time we were done with Moment of Truth, AI was almost over and we were able to skip over the entire show other than when they tell people if they're safe or not. I have to admit, I was a little surprised with Brooke (I remembered someone's name!) being in the bottom three, but I think they put popular ones in there sometimes just to make it more dramatic. I was pretty happy with the results. Country Girl better pull one out next week though or she can wave good-bye. From where I sit, she's low-man on the totem pole now.

--Paul

No comments: